The feathered star quilt top is done. I am glad that I took a break from doing the little 6" stars and did the 6" log cabins for the border. By the time I got the body all sewn together I don't know if I would have wanted to face doing 52 log cabin blocks too! I am very happy with how it all came together after going over my measurements several times. I didn't use any kind of quilt software to design it, just used MS Paint to draw it. I did get EQ6 a few weeks ago and I've done a couple of designs with it.
I ordered at least a dozen different quilting stencils, lots of different stars in two sizes. I haven't decided which one(s) to use yet. I have time since the Log Cabin quilt is still in the frame being quilted. My quilting can't keep up with making the tops.