Sewing Room Dropcam

Sunday, June 14, 2009

It's Spring

After all the dark colored quilts I've been working on I wanted something light and bright. I had two jelly rolls of Nature's Chorus and one Moda Sugar that I was going to do a log cabin with. I decided to use them in something else and made a quick and easy quilt from the book Jelly Roll Quilts.


This took less than a week to make and it was easy! Sometimes I want a quick project to get something done while working on more involved ones. After completing the top I used what was left of the JR strips and some of the border fabric to make a pillow top. I still need to get the pillow form for it and I was pleasantly surprised that not having planned how big it was going to be that it is exactly right for one of the standard form sizes like the ones in my guest bedroom.






No comments:

Post a Comment