Sewing Room Dropcam

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Not all about quilting

Life isn't all about quilting... sometimes ;-) I have hardly stepped into my sewing room for the last month and one reason is that, after 30 years, I quit smoking. It will be 4 weeks on Monday since I quit. It sounds that doing something productive would be a help in quitting but I found that I needed to change my pattern (no pun intended) and do other things. I'm ready to go back into the sewing room and yesterday I worked on my IRR center. I did two of the center star points and, wouldn't you know it, I messed up on one of them and put the colors on the wrong sides. I'm going to try and finish it today. There are so many other designs that I want to work on which I won't do until I get this done!

No comments:

Post a Comment