Sewing Room Dropcam

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Figured this up while watching TV

That's what I call multi-tasking.  I'm pretty sure I got the numbers correct since it comes up with the same number of blocks both ways.  There are twenty-five 4" blocks across and down so that's 625 and adding up all of the different 4" blocks comes up to 625.  The quilt size is 100"x100".  With 3 blocks x 4 blocks it would be 76"x100.


The parts are all very simple, straight seams. 
This really doesn't look hard at all other than having so many small pieces.

6 comments:

  1. It really is an easy quilt when you break down the parts. Not that I've made it, LOL. I think your parts will be even easier if you look at it like two 9-patch blocks like this (last 3 pix on this page): http://tinyurl.com/2fkxth2

    It will look beautiful in your color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! Funny how there is such a different way to put it together than what I figured it would be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank for the tuto

    LETIA
    http://fleur-de-patch.skyrock.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shiela has a good point when it comes to looking at difficult quilt blocks or a large quilt pattern. I also look at it in small pieces & have gotten so good at it, that I'm testing myself to make a few blocks that look difficult (because of having so many smaller blocks or pieces in it) that I think I'll be able to make them without knowing the size/measurements of each individual piece that makes up just ONE BLOCK. Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amei este projeto! Deve exIgir muito atenção!

    ReplyDelete
  6. O loved This project. Beautifull.

    ReplyDelete