Sewing Room Dropcam

Friday, August 6, 2010

I just can't do it!

I sat there looking at the hearts with my brand new seam ripper in hand and couldn't do it, couldn't take them off. Almost need a magnifying glass to see the TINY stitches done in monofilament and if I mess up the quilt I would kick myself for not leaving it as it is.

It's not a mistake that needs to be corrected. It's not a masterpiece destined for a museum. It's a simple quilt that has been fun (mostly) to do. I learned how to use the printed HST sheets. I used the heat resistant templates for the first time. I learned a lot of things with this quilt and I still like the first design too.

I have another row of 5 hearts ready to sew on. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I like it just the way you originally designed it. But, if you did alternate blocks, you would have enough blocks for another quilt, and you can never have too many quilts. :)

    ReplyDelete