Sewing Room Dropcam

Friday, January 28, 2011

Just a little progress

Haven't worked on this quilt much this week, just a couple of evenings worth.  Got all of the wedge blocks done and I'm in the process of getting the 4-patch blocks done.  I've been scrounging around for ANY fabric that will go with this quilt and I'm still short about 20 blocks.  Don't know what I'm going to do about that yet because I really don't want to buy more fabric just to do those!!  Need to make another pass through my stash and maybe even look in my scrap basket.  I've never done a batik quilt before so I have almost nothing.

We closed this week on the rental house that I bought and will get the keys today!  :)  I need to get an electrician out first thing and replace the old electric panel.  That's the only major repair to be done and then it can be rented out.


1 comment: