Sewing Room Dropcam

Saturday, January 15, 2011

STILL working on Flying Geese!

Will this ever end?!?  Got 10 more flying geese done this morning then layed everything out to figure up exactly how much more I need to do.


What's left to do is...
19 Triangles
12 Flying Geese
10 Center Blocks
10 4-Patch

That's just for the body of the quilt, not counting the 14 wedge blocks that round out the circles, the 55 brown 4-patch and the 80 black 4-patch blocks for the borders.

I have the strips for the 4-patch blocks ready, some are sewn together to cut into sections.  I think it's going to take a couple more weeks to get this done even if I work pretty steady on it.

I'm not going to beat myself up over it or feel guilty about working on something else sometimes.  It's not a marathon and don't have anyone to please other than myself.  Daughter's birthday is in June... :-)

1 comment:

  1. You are right....just pace yourself...and enjoy the process

    ReplyDelete