Sewing Room Dropcam

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Simple Design

I was playing with designs today for the red and beige jelly rolls that I have.  There are 10 different red and 10 beiges.  I want something simple after the last two quilts.  I'm really about done with doing intricate patterns for awhile!

This isn't a design that I remember seeing before but it's very simple so I wouldn't be surprised if it's been done.  I've seen many red and white quilts, a classic, that are simple designs but they are very beautiful and effective.


This is what I did at first but this is supposed to be quick and simple!

Then I did this one and I like it more than the previous one. 
My favorite if I wanted to do that much work.

This has the starts only in the light areas.  They get a little lost in the overall design.

1 comment:

  1. I like the third one the best. I agree that the stars do get a bit lost in the last one. I'll be looking forward to seeing it in fabric!

    ReplyDelete