Sewing Room Dropcam

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Almost ready to turn the quilt

I'm still struggling with the quality of the stitches on my machine.  It just seems to come and go for absolutely no reason.  It's not that I've changed the bobbin, thread, nothing.

I finished the body of the quilt this evening, all of the star and the center squares, and all the way to the edge of the border to do the edge triangles and corners.



The pins in the border area are just to make sure that the seam is straight.  When I rolled down far enough to expose it I used my straight edge to make little adjustments on the straightness of the seam and pinned to hold it.  I'll take them out after I sew the first line around the inner edge.

I will need to turn the quilt after I do this border so that I can do the sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment