Last night I spent hours picking out the stitching of the large corner section because I had "eyelashes" on the underside. This evening I got my tension adjusted and the thing sewing right and was able to get this done.
I'm not using a pattern, just came up with this on the fly though the top portion was inspired by a pattern I have. I still need to do the stippling around the feathers. It's not done in pink thread, used pink chalk to draw it first.
I'm having trouble with the circles in the star piecing. My machine doesn't have a hopping foot so when I come to a bulky seam it can be very hard to get over it. I don't know if there is one available for my machine or not, will have to look into that.