Sewing Room Dropcam

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Been a long time

Rather than get into lengthly explanations I'm just going to jump right in. What's been in the works?  Not a whole lot new actually.  I finished the Faceted Jewels quilt and gave it to my daughter for Christmas.  It turned out OK (my longarm quilting needs a lot of practice still) and I love the rich colors in it.  Doesn't it look great on MY bed though??
Love the crinkly look after washing.



The Never Ending Quilt top is done too!!



That's the next one to be quilted as soon as I get this one done and off the frame.  Only have the white areas to fill in and the bottom border to do.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that quilt is awesome....love all of your quilts but that one on your bed just looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilting is fabulous. Don't be so hard on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilts are beautiful. And your quilting is fantastic. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! The quilting is getting better with every quilt... I guess that PRACTICE stuff really does work. Still want a new machine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still you do good work. I may have to get you to make me one.

    ReplyDelete