Sewing Room Dropcam

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Quilt Show BOM 2012

The Quilt Show BOM this year is beautiful!  I have looked at it several times and I didn't like the colorway of either of the examples and just wasn't in the mood to figure up something different.  Today I saw that they have a blank one to color in yourself.  I wish it was in EQ but I did a screen shot of it and opened it in MS Paint.  I copied in pictures of some Hoffman fabric that I have for another project that I just can't get into and used the eye dropper tool to pick up the color and filled in the picture.


Now to figure up if I have enough of each fabric.  If I'm going to do this I need to start now, hate when I'm so behind on a BOM.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Wow!!!! This quilt just never called to me until I saw your colorway!! You should do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It didn't call to me either. I don't care for the neon brights and the browns seemed muddy with all the patterns making it indistinct. It really depends on what fabric I have and/or if I can still get any more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your right! I was the same, the quilt didn't appeal to me at all. I think the colours used had made the pattern look..... lost? Your colour selection, however, has really bought the ZING out! It really is beautiful. I hope you go ahead and make it!

    ReplyDelete