Sewing Room Dropcam

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ordered Fabric for the Sedona Star

I got out the fabrics that I have and other than 8 yards each of the seafoam green and the palest, water color blue, I only have about a yard each, give or take.  So... shopping I went!  First stop was one of my favorite online fabric shops, Thousands Of Bolts.

I got 19 yards of fabric for $102, and that's including shipping!  Quality fabric too, even some Jinny Beyer.

I tried to kind of match the tones of what I already have so that I can mix and match, add some interest instead of every element being the same.  On the left are the fabrics I have and on the right is what I got to mix with it.

It will be another week before I can start on this and I also ordered some Ricky Tims' Stable Stuff.  Want to try that for the foundation and the applique.

No comments:

Post a Comment