Sewing Room Dropcam

Saturday, January 2, 2010

BOM for 2010 #1

Since I am doing the Dear Jane project with a group (see sidebar for DJ link) I decided that I'm going to do several BOMs this year so that the work is spread out and I can have ample time to do 4 DJ blocks per week.
The first one is Southern Gentleman from Fat Cat (the link is also on the sidebar). I love these blocks and I decided to use a FQ set I have of Twilight Frost from Connecting Threads. Maybe I will call it Southern Lady. I ordered yardage in the darkest blue, a medium, and a light for the sashing and borders. I have a white for the background. Six of the blocks are out so far since it started last year and I colored them in the Twilight colors to see how it would look. There are also espresso and eucalyptus colors in the collection.


2 comments:

  1. Wow you have the DJ all planned out, I am also working on the midget DJ and have not worked on my blocks for sometime now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I'm doing the DJ with a group of ladies on the Quilter's Message Board. It just started this week and anyone is welcome to join. You could always do the weekly blocks and skip any that you might have done already.

    I hope that with the support of the group that I can finish it!

    ReplyDelete