Sewing Room Dropcam

Sunday, November 14, 2010

The body is almost done!

I put in a lot of hours over the last few days and almost got the body of the CW repro quilt done.  Don't know what I'm going to call it but I've been referring to it as the never ending quilt.  Maybe just Never Ending... with the vines and hearts.

This morning I got the two halves sewn together, turned under the seam allowance on the last five hearts and glued them on.  I don't feel like tackling wrestling with it to sew on the hearts yet and I still need to do the sashing strips on the top and bottom.

The fabric for the border and vines is washed and dried and waiting for me.  I got a bias tape maker, just the little plastic tool, and will be trying that for the first time for the vines.  Hope that goes easily as there is a lot of it to do!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a wonderful did a fantastic job!