Sewing Room Dropcam

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Bow Tucks Tote

I've been seeing this bag all over the quilting community and I finally got the pattern because I was buying fabric online and I needed to purchase $4 more for free shipping.

Made this one for my son's girlfriend since she loves penguins.  I looked all over Joann's for penguins and there were a few of them but they were very obviously Christmas fabrics.  On my second round through the bolts I noticed it.  They also had their handbag handles on sale for $3.99 so I got 4 of them.  It would save having to make the handles.  I had the black and the yellow/orange in my stash.

2 comments:

  1. My oldest daughter loves penguins also... how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went back to get some of the fabric for someone and there were only about 2 yards left on two bolts. The cutting table lady said it was a popular fabric.

    Patchwork Penguin... sounds like you like them too. :-)

    ReplyDelete