Sewing Room Dropcam

Saturday, December 4, 2010

First block done

I got this block done this morning and I LOVE IT!!  I love the fabrics, the colors, and the pattern.


I don't have a lot more parts done other than all of the 4-patch blocks.  I am having a hard time getting more of the right type of light fabrics, something without too much pattern on it.  The ones in the corners are a little iffy to me, it might stand out too much.  There's only a FQ of that so it should be fine, I guess.

I have another block of the HSTs done and the pieces for another 4 center blocks.  I just can't get into making ALL of one type of block until I get all my fabrics together.  I'm off to the fabric store to find some and taking the block with me.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I really like the impression of curves that the 45 degree and hst's create. I believe this quilt will be very elegant!

    ReplyDelete