Sewing Room Dropcam

Monday, June 14, 2010

IRR Round

I was working on the next round this evening and I'm just not sure about it. I was totally stuck on what to do after the last row so I just did some boxes.  I didn't think a straight row would look good because of the straight pieces along the edge of the previous row.  I thought about doing triangles but it seemed to be totally at odds with the previous row too.  I tried to tie in the browns, beige, and the grey in the centers has a bluish tint that doesn't show up here very well. The fabric in my blocks is grayer than it looks too.

I messed up too and I need to add a 1/2" strip!  I believe I will use the fabric in the darker center block and frame the previous row before adding my blocks.


2 comments:

  1. I just love to see how you pull your quilts together. I really enjoy your blog. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The round robin quilts are becoming more of a challenge with all the different styles, colors, and fabrics in the previous rows!

    ReplyDelete