Sewing Room Dropcam

Thursday, March 18, 2010

A few changes

I ordered the fabric for the French Braid quilt today so I made the changes to the EQ6 design.  With the help of the nice people on the quilting message board I was able to get a jelly roll strip of all 139 fabrics in the Fusions collection.  It's in two jelly rolls, lights and darks.  I also ordered one of the large floral prints from the same collection as the framed flowers for the border.  Since the background of the border is black, I ordered Moda Marbles in Charcoal for the ends of the braids.

After importing all 139 Fusions I re-did the colors.  This isn't exactly what it will be since there are 12 braid strips on each side of the center square.

No comments:

Post a Comment