Sewing Room Dropcam

Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Vintage Quilt progress

After working a little bit yesterday and this morning I got the two pieces that go on either side of the center applique done.  The first red checked triangle on the corner of a Birds In The Air block had to be done three times before I got it lined up well with the Jacob's Ladder block.  The third time I measured out from the sides of the red triangles 1 3/8" instead of measuring in from the corners of the block.  The next ones went together just fine.

I have the top row and the two bottom rows left to sew together (all the blocks are done) and finish the applique.  It's about time to get the border fabric washed and ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment