Sewing Room Dropcam

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Joined a guild today

Fellow quilter Rachael and I went to the Guild of Quilters of Contra Costa County show today and we both joined the guild.  I've never joined a guild before and I hope this is a good one.  I've heard both good and bad stories about other guilds.  Constructive criticism and help is good, not good is some of the snarky remarks I have heard of people making at guilds.  The people make the guild what it is.

I bought a feathered circle stencil at the show.  I wanted one specifically for the blue and beige quilt.  I almost put it on the frame last night but I need to really figure out how I'm going to quilt it.  I want to do the feathered circles in the large HST blocks but haven't decided on anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment