Sewing Room Dropcam

Thursday, April 7, 2011

The rest of the fabric

It came today!  Received the Moda Bella Solids in white and a bundle of Spearmint Hoffman Batiks for the My Tweets BOM.  I have a few green batiks but, what the heck, I wanted the same Bali Handpaints as the rest of the fabrics.  Not like the other greens will go to waste or spoil. :-)



I really want to work on this but I need to finish up the star quilt and get the borders on the faceted jewels quilt so I can get it loaded on the quilting frame.  Hope to get those done this weekend so that I can straighten up my sewing room for the next project.  Yeah... still have others that are in the works but everything in it's time.

Was just thinking about how many UFOs I have and off the top of my head I can only think of 3 of them that are actually in the stage of being sewn together.  There are others that are waiting to be quilted and others that are just planned with fabric, not started yet so I don't consider that a UFO.  That's not much, is it?  I saw someone post once that they had something like 75 UFOs!!!  That would be so overwhelming to even think about working on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment