Sewing Room Dropcam

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Scrap that idea

So, I decided to scrap the floral applique idea (for now anyway) and do the My Tweets BOM. I have so many Bali Handpaints that I could do several things with it and I definately want to do the BOM.

I ordered Moda Bella Solids in bleached white yesterday for the background and Michael Miller Birds of Norway for the focus fabric. I love this fabric and the colors!!


So impatient!  I want to get out the handpaints and start matching up colors with this fabric right now.

What I will do today is start working on the binding strips for the diamond star quilt.  Undecided about sewing it to the front and handstitching the back or machine sew all of it. I suppose that I could just sit on the bed under the quilt and listen to the TV while I hand sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment