Sewing Room Dropcam

Sunday, April 17, 2011

A satisfying finish

I think that getting a quilt top done is more satisfying than getting one quilted.  There is such a sense of accomplishment in doing that last seam.  I've been working on this for 4 hours this morning to get it done and can't help a big grin!

The backing needs to be washed and the top needs a good pressing but, the hard part is over.  Yeah, I say that like the quilting isn't going to be hard.  Please, please, please let my machine do a good job.  If it will straighten up and sew right, I'll take care of the rest.


2 comments:

  1. Very nice. Can't wait to see the quilting. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely quilt! Love the colors. You've done such a nice job piecing it. And I'm sure the quilting will make it even prettier.

    ReplyDelete